It’s taken us a while to decide upon a Bluetooth receiver to retail & combine with amps when requested.
After being spoilt with the Sony BM10 device, which unfortunately Sony have now discontinued, we had pretty high expectations.
The BLS-B11 Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver is the winner of these trials – a simple low-cost device that meets our specific requirements:
- Dedicated music device – not your standard ‘do it all’ Bluetooth receiver – this unit is designed to do one job only & do that well.
- Supports ‘apt-X’ codec
- Supports NFC on/off
- Support A2DP/AVRCP/HFP protocol for Bluetooth audio devices
- Does not have an inbuilt lithium battery – this device is intended to sit aside your HiFi continuously connected via USB charger – there is no sense in having lithium batteries in devices that do not require them.
- Power isolation technology – improved audio
- Interconnects to amplifier via RCA plug types
10m range / Bluetooth Version 5.0
1 x BLS-B11 Bluetooth Receiver – 6cm square – 2cm thick
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable – standard type
1 x High Quality RCA amplifier interconnect – 1m length
1 x 1A USB power charger & Micro USB charging cable